Dave Removing Hawk from Pigeon Coop
Who is crazy enough to run a nuisance wildlife control
business in a full-time fashion?
Easy answer: Dave Purwin.
Why do it? Because very few desire to perform such work and "Purwin
apparently loves this type of stuff." Some have even said that he would
"Do it for free" if he was independently wealthy.
I can't argue with any of that!
I love what I do for a living. Every day offers new challenges
involving helping people resolve various conflicts with the animals I
have studied and worked around for many years.
While I certainly love my job, allow me to also present a list of
important credentials. I am not a "hobbiest" and offer professional
services with the credentials to back it up.
- Associate of Arts degree in General Science from Santa Monica College
- Bachelor of Science degree in Wildlife and Fisheries Science from the University of Arizona
- Regional Director for the National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Certified Wildlife Control Professional - National Wildlife Control Operators Association
- Certified Bird Control Specialist - Bird Barrier of America
- Certified Bat Exclusion Professional - Bat Conservation International
- Certified Goose Control Professional - National Goose Management and Control Academy
- DEA licensed for the use of chemical immobilization drugs
- ATF approved for the use of suppressed firearms
I look forward to helping you resolve any wildlife problem that you might encounter now, or in the future.
At Desert Wildlife Services, People Come First.
Dave Purwin, President